Patisdécor - 5 Sheets Transfer Chocolate "Flakes"
These 5 sheets chocolate transfer decor Flocons will allow you to make your own chocolate pastry decorations yourself.
Dimensions: 29 x 17.5 cm
Composition: cocoa butter, coloring E171
Use of chocolate transfer leaves:
To be sure of a successful chocolate transfer, you only need to use real white or black couverture chocolate with a high content of cocoa butter.
- Melt your chocolate in the microwave or in the bain-marie (time and temperatures indicated in the illustrated instructions provided)
- Place the transfer sheet on your work surface and spread the chocolate evenly with a stainless steel spatula.
- Refrigerate 5 to 10 minutes
- Turn out
Use of transfer sheets at the end of coating chocolate candies:
- at the end of the coating, carefully remove the printed transfer sheet,
- then tap with a brush the top of the sheet, in order to adhere the sheet to the candies.
- leave to crystallize, then remove the leaf at one time.
- the candies are decorated.
Using Transfer Sheets in Ice Printing:
- put the transfer sheet in the gutter.
- spread the ice in the gutter by lining it on the transfer sheet and put in the freezer at -30 ° C until freezing of the heart.
- remove the transfer sheet right out of the freezer.
Use of transfer sheets in foam printing:
- put the transfer sheet in the mold.
- spread the milk whipped cream.
- pass all in freezing, then remove right out of the freezer.