Another one. A major key, never panic. Don’t panic, when it gets crazy and rough, don’t panic, stay calm. The key is to drink coconut, fresh coconut, trust me. They key is to have every key, the key to open every door. We the best. Find peace, life is like a water fall
Use of chocolate transfer sheets: To be sure that your chocolate transfers are successful, you should only use real white or dark couverture chocolate, with a high cocoa butter content. You can also use them on ice cream and mousse.
- Melt your chocolate in the microwave or in a double boiler. - Place the transfer sheet on your work surface and spread the chocolate evenly using a stainless steel spatula. - Refrigerate 5 to 10 minutes - Unmould
Use of transfer sheets at the coating outlet for chocolate candies:
- at the end of the coating, gently place the printed transfer sheet,
- then tap the top of the sheet with a brush, in order to adhere the sheet to the candies.
- let crystallize, then remove the sheet all at once.
- the candies are decorated.
Using transfer sheets in ice printing:
- place the transfer sheet in the gutter.
- Spread the ice cream in the gutter lining it on the transfer sheet and put in the freezer at -30 ° C until the heart freezes.
- remove the transfer sheet right out of the freezer.
Use of transfer sheets in foam printing:
- place the transfer sheet in the mold.
- spread the whipped cream with milk.
- freeze everything, then remove from the freezer.