Patisdécor - Powder cocoa butter
Patisdécor cocoa butter powder is ideal for quick and easy tempering of chocolate: it requires little material and gives a fluid chocolate that can be worked longer before it thickens.
Patisdécor powder cocoa butter is made from 100% pure cocoa. It is a 100% vegetable fat obtained by cryogenising cocoa butter.
- Net Weight: 40g
- Ingredients: 100% pure cocoa butter.
- Melt cover chocolate at 40-45 ° C (microwave or bain-marie). (The following information has not been translated.):
- Let the chocolate cool (at 34-35 ° C for black or 33-34 ° C for milk, white or colored).
- Add 1% cocoa butter powder or 10g for 1kg of chocolate thanks to the measuring spoon. Mix.
- When the blanket is at ideal temperature (31-32 ° C for dark chocolate or 29-30 ° C for milk, white or colored), use chocolate.
- In order to use the chocolate longer, hold it at 31-32 ° C for black or 29-30 ° C for milk, white or colored.